The Hawaiian Islands
America’s paradise in the South Pacific, the Hawaiian Islands are a tropical wonderland.
From the exciting nightlife of Honolulu and the beaches of Waikiki, to the remote secluded resorts on the island of Kauai, Hawaii offers something for everyone.
Allow the team at Red Travel to highlight each of the islands’ unique characteristics and resorts. Start planning your Hawaiian escape today.
Contact Us about a Hawaiian Vacation
- Oahu: Exciting and active Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, and the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor are just a few of the highlights on the island of Oahu.
- Maui: Known for it’s lush resorts, it’s main attraction is the famed Road to Hana, a scenic highway that twists through the rainforests and pasts cascading waterfalls.
- Hawai’i (Big Island): The “big island” of Hawaii is home to Volcanoes National Park. The resorts of Kona and Hilo offer spectacular beaches and pure luxury.
- Kauai: For peace and tranquility, Kauai is your best bet. Waimea Canyon and Koko’e State Park, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, is a 14-mile-long, mile-wide and approximately 3,600-feet deep gorge that is unique in color and topography.
- Molokai: Known as “the Friendly Isle”, visitors to this remote island are taken back in time to a slower, simpler Hawaii. The biggest attraction is actually “the absence of attractions”.