The South Pacific
The South Pacific Islands are a true paradise. Lined with white sand beaches and lush vegetation, these islands are appreciated by vacationers looking for destinations that are a bit more obscure than other popular tourist beaches.
Just a few of the Popular Islands:
- Taveuni, Fiji
- Aitutaki, Cook Islands
- Moorea, French Polynesia
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Tahiti, French Polynesia
Contact Us about a South Pacific Vacation
- Fiji: Consisting of 333 islands, is known for its luxurious private island resorts and superb dining. The main island, Viti Levu is home to the international airport.
- French Polynesia: Comprised of 118 islands, the most celebrated is Bora Bora, Tahiti, which is an independent nation with ties to France. It offers the famous overwater bungalows, French-influenced cuisine, and exotic culture.
- The Cook Islands: These beautiful 15 islands have ties to New Zealand and are known for their drumming and dancing, spectacular scenery and warm people.
- Easter Island: This remote 3-square-mile island was settled by Polynesians over 1,500 years ago and discovered by the Dutch on Easter Sunday in 1722. It’s now for its rugged beauty and a blend of cultures.