A destination wedding is defined as a wedding or symbolic ceremony that takes place away in exotic or beach locations in the Caribbean, Mexico or Hawaii. Most couples dream of getting married in a stress-free tropical environment where guests are able to experience a different kind of wedding and get a little vacation at the same time.
Why should I choose a Destination Wedding?
Destination weddings are more often an affordable option than a local wedding. Many couples also want something different than the traditional wedding that their guests would attend all the time. They want a memorable experience that only a Destination Wedding can offer. They also don’t have the time it takes to plan a traditional wedding. Using an experienced Destination Wedding specialist, planning a wedding is simple and stress-free.
How do I plan a Destination Wedding?
Planning a destination wedding is easy if you have an advocate working on your behalf. Red Amore Travel will take you through a step by step process to narrow down the hundreds of options available to design the perfect wedding for you! And it all begins with a consultation.
What is the step by step process?
1. The first step is to choose a destination, resort, cruise and itinerary. We consider ourselves experts in wedding planning, acting as a Travel consultant arranging guest travel, working with the Wedding, and assisting with all the details of your big day! This is just an example of the many services we provide to make your experience smooth and chaos-free:
2. Once we have worked out all the details, we create a special page on our website that you can email to your guests with our contact info, current pricing and information on the resort that you chose to celebrate your wedding. This makes the process easier for you when guests have questions. Simply direct them to your wedding page.
3. We contact you via email every time a guest books and keep a detailed spreadsheet of you and your guest’s personal wants and needs, special requests regarding their room and flight and arrange all aspects of their travel. It is nice to have your entire guest list in one place! We encourage all of our couples to book their entire wedding group with us, so we are fully aware of the entire group’s needs. And to ensure you will receive the maximum amount of perks.
4. We are in constant contact with the resort, wedding coordinator, provide updates on wedding options, so that you have nothing to worry about!
5. We are available 7 days a week to you and your guests, outside of normal business hours so that they can book and ask questions any day of the week! And we are always “on call” during your wedding and many times, depending on the size of the group, we will host the group to ensure everything goes smoothly.
There are a lot of choices and destinations when it comes to planning your wedding. We recommend working with a resort that caters to couples and also specializes in destination weddings. Our team with work hand in hand with theirs to make sure that every detail is perfectly planned and executed. Please note that a $500 planning fee will be invoiced to the bride and groom if they were to cancel after deposits are placed or prior to the wedding.